Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

2002-2005 Audi A4 1.8T INDEPTH TIMING BElT REPLACEMENT WALKTHROUGH

Previously I had discussed Timing belt replacement on a 2002-2005 Audi A4 1.8 T, this was a brief snapshot of how to accomplish such a task. I will now take it one step further and give detailed instructions on every step from start to finish. EVERY SCREW, NUT, BOLT ETC... I know when I was attempting to do this for the first time, even though I had help and someone looking over my shoulder I still had issues on certain tricks to remove these hard to repair routine maintenance items.

I will accomplish this entire walk-through throughout multiple posts so please be patient and comment if you would like instructions further than the point I have summarized. 

THANK YOU FOR READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment